Ford Acquire is a Hire Purchase product for business car and commercial vehicle customers interested in ownership.
A balloon option is also available for Commercial Vehicle customers.
New and Used vehicles. Age limits apply.
Features & Benefits
- Fixed monthly payments to suit your business needs
- A choice of repayment periods and deposit levels
- At the end of the agreement, assuming all payments (including the Purchase Fee) have been made, your business owns the vehicle
- As owners of the vehicle, your business retains any profit from the sale of the vehicle
- Writing down allowances may be available
- Includes ford Fleet Accident Management which reduces the time that drivers and vehicles are off the road – for more details visit Accident Management
How It Works
Your fixed monthly payment will depend on the following:
- Agreement length – choose from 24 to 60 months (Maximum 48 months if you have chosen the Balloon option for Commercial Vehicles.)
- The amount of the deposit you wish to pay
- The Ford vehicle you want to drive
- Balloon option for Commercial Vehicle customers only. If you have chosen Ford Acquire with Balloon your monthly payment will be lower.
- Your business may benefit from any profit from the sale of the vehicle and writing down allowances
At The End
Your business owns the car at the end of the agreement assuming all payments plus the purchase fee have been made.
Ford Credit is a trading Style of FCE Bank plc. Registered in England: No 772784. Registered Office: Central Office, Eagle Way, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3AR. FCE Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under firm reference number 204469.
The availability of tax and VAT benefits may vary subject to the facts and circumstances of individual cases and tax law is subject to change over time. Customers are therefore advised to seek professional advice with regard to taxation.