The Ford Mondeo is now in its fourth phase and as before it once again leads the way in both connectivity, handling, performance and driver aid technology. With the model range including the very popular Zetec Edition, Titanium, ST-Line and luxurious Vignale we are sure that there will be a model to suit both budget and taste.
Features additional to the Zetec Edition:
All the features of the Titanium Edition but with the excellent benefits of a Hybrid car.
Exterior Features additional to Zetec Edition:
If you would like even more features as standard, the ST-Line Edition adds some of the following great features over & above the ST-Line:
• Larger 19” Rock Metallic wheels along with rear privacy glass to enhance the exterior styling
• Partial leather interior with power driver’s seat to make it more luxurious
• Variable front heated seats to keep you warm
• Even more convenient with keyless entry, automatic headlights & rain sensing wipers
• Extra safety items such as Lane Keeping Aid & Traffic Sign Recognition
• Plus the option of choosing higher powered engines (240PS petrol engine & 210PS diesel engine)
The Mondeo comes with a very impressive power train line up from the fantastic 1.5 EcoBoost 165PS Petrol to the smooth 2.0 Duratorq TDCi Diesels, with 150PS and 180PS between them we are sure that there is an engine to suit all needs.
The multi-functional SYNC 3 touchscreen allows you to use the Navigation, connect Bluetooth devices , search and play media and control Apps all from your fingertips. With an Apple IPhone or Android device connected the screen will mirror your most commonly used apps by using the superb Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. By downloading and linking your vehicle through the FordPass app you can connect to your car like never before.
The Mondeo has plenty of technology options to help the driver stay in control of the vehicle at all times, these include: